Recycling Cadillac Vehicles
Cadillac is designed with sustainability in mind, a key element in our product responsibility. Our aim is to decrease the waste produced during vehicle production to enable the vehicle to be recycled at the end the vehicle's life. Cadillac’s design for sustainability is part of our commitment to the environment and the preservation of precious material and energy resources.
We want to make sure that your vehicle is recycled in an environmentally friendly way. That's why we ensure that all our take-back locations fulfill the legal requirements of the ELV Regulations including all processes and documentation of all incoming and outgoing material streams.
Free take-back is only applicable if:
- Essential parts or components are not missing
- The vehicle doesn't contain any non-automotive waste
- The vehicle has up to 9 seats or is a Light Commercial Van up to 3.5 tonnes
- The vehicle was finally registered in the EU
- The vehicle was registered more than one month in the EU
- The original vehicle papers have been handed over together with the vehicle
Hand back your vehicle to our take-back partner and they'll give you a Certificate of Destruction (CoD), the paperwork you need to de-register your car.
To find your nearest Cadillac Vehicles Take Back partner, see the list below:
- please visit this link https://www.rewardingrecycling.co.uk/
For any further information please contact: email@example.com